Thursday, October 28, 2010

Exams conclude the end of semester

Hey guys guess what? I'm done with EFDP YAY!! In case you don't know, it's a unit that I WAS doing for this semester. Just then, I had my oral presentation and it actually went okay. At least better than I thought, I'm glad. Hopefully every member of the team is able to get a pass for this unit cause I don't think anyone would want to retake it especially this unit since it's kinda bitchy anyway. Lol. It's really time for me to move on and focus on the other units. Since I've already had EFPD outta my way, I should be probably able to concentrate on my studies for the exams now. Yeh, so I gotta study hard now. I really hope I can get better results than first semester. Soon, I'll be done with first year of engineering, pretty fast I reckon. After the exams, here comes the ultimate freedom and then "balik kampung". 

Anyway last thing I wish to mention in this post is that good luck to everyone who is having exams now. I know everyone is working really hard now cause it's almost towards end of the year which means it's exam period now and I shall see you guys in Brunei soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment