Sunday, October 24, 2010

OH MY GOD!

OMG OMG OMG OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!

This time really "chua sai" (Hokkien) liao. Oral Presentation for EFDP is just couple days later. Actually I'm supposed to be writing my script now but I'm too scared to continue (I'm halfway through my script). What's the point of writing my script so nicely cause I always end up babbling some irrelevant shits. 

I get nervous when I have to stand and present in front of every single human, PHOBIA! No matter what I do or how calm I am at first, when the presentation starts my heart beats like crazy and as fast as anything you can think of. Slowly, my whole body heats up and that's when I lost control of my mind, head goes spinning round and round then my mind goes blank. "Poof" I forget every points that I've memorised for so many days. It happens even if I practice daily. "Bo bian" (Hokkien)

I myself don't even know what else I can do but I seriously don't want to stuff it up again.

All I can say is "OH SHIT" !!

Let me just get back to it. Oh man~

No comments:

Post a Comment